Diamonds, pearls, gold, platinum, silver and all gemstones are not cheap and they are definitely worth their price. Some people are always ready to purchase even the most expensive blings around either as an addition to their collection or for a flashier look. A number of jewelleries have broken records even though most of them come in smaller pieces such as rings and earrings. Here are the most luxurious jewelleries ever sold in the world starting from the lowest to the highest priced:
10. Panthere brooch from Cartier – Worth 1.1 million dollars, this brooch is a tribute to Cartier’s creative partner who was also called “the panther.” The womanly motif gives respect to feminine seduction, their untamed character and mysterious beauty.
9. Chanel’s diamond encrusted watch – Chanel brings class to a magnificent timepiece. The rest of the body of this princely watch is made up of white gold. This particular wristwatch for men is valued at 1.9 million dollars.
8. William Goldberg’s multi-cultured necklace with diamonds – this is a very lovely necklace of 45 carat coloured diamonds. It is a beautiful combination of diamonds, 18k yellow gold and platinum. It is no wonder that this costs 2 million dollars.
7. Pear-shaped diamond pendant by Tiffany & Co. – Worth 2.5 million dollars, this regal necklace is certainly a showstopper or perhaps a credit limiter. This specific glittering choker induces breathtaking glamour and sophistication with just a glance. The pear-shaped diamond is 41.4 carats and is accompanied by a multitude of pear and round shaped diamonds.
6. Chopard’s diamond and emerald necklace – this presents an exquisite diamond plus an emerald necklace summing up to 191K of Columbian emeralds. This precious jewel is worth 3 million dollars.
5. Blue Diamond Ring by Sotheby’s – this is an amazing blue diamond ring which is 6.04 carats. This was sold in an exhibition in Hong Kong at 7.98 million dollars.
4. House of Harry Winston’s diamond drop earrings – Created by Harry Winston himself, this pair of 60K earrings is mounted on strong platinum. Suitable for any outfit, this jewellery costs 8.5 million dollars.
3. Heart shaped Burma ruby necklace – this was bought through a British jeweller who requested to remain anonymous. A romantic necklace is a centrepiece with 40.63 carat Burma ruby and 155 carat diamonds.
2. Sotheby’s white diamond – this piece of jewellery belonged to the auction house of Sotheby’s. It contained 100.1 carat. Initially, it was sold for 16 million dollars but now the current value of this beautiful gem reached 23 million dollars.
1. Susan Rosen and Steinmetz’ diamond bikini – this has garnered a lot of attention not only because of the creativity but also the price. Containing 150K D Flawless diamonds, this easily grabbed two titles at once: the world’s most expensive bathing suit and the most costly jewellery ever sold.
They say that jewelleries are priceless but the ones above can be too dear for most of us to afford. Still, these impeccably cut jewels are precious that they can easily be alluring. Better start saving now or you can always get jewelleries and accessories by AverVenus – just as gorgeous, but far less expensive.
Incoming search terms:
- diamond earrings
- harry winston diamond earrings
- diamond drop earrings
- harry winston earrings
- серьги с бриллиантами
- drop diamond earrings
- diamond earring
- бриллиантовые серьги
- diamonds earrings