In order to improve the working efficiency of the spiral swing cylinder, two aspects are considered. One is to improve the transmission efficiency of the spiral pair ηm1, and the other is to increase the internal leakage volume efficiency ηV2. The internal leakage refers to the hydraulic oil flowing from the high pressure cavity of the spiral cylinder to the low pressure cavity. Leak.
So, the method we give is:
1. Reasonably select the material of the spiral pair. Spiral rods and spiral mothers are usually made of different materials to obtain a lower coefficient of friction. Spiral rods are generally made of medium carbon steel or alloy steel:
1. If the accuracy is not high, use 45 # steel and so on;
2. For higher accuracy, use 65Mn, etc. For small and medium load screws of precision instruments, generally use T8A, T10A or CrMn.
The spiral mother is made of tin bronze or wear-resistant cast iron:
1. When the accuracy is not high, wear-resistant cast iron or nylon;
2. When the accuracy is high, tin bronze is often used.
Second, the ball screw pair is used, and its efficiency can reach more than 90%.
Designing the spiral swing oil cylinder according to the above method can greatly improve the working efficiency of the equipment.