A variety of problems often occur in the use of spiral swing cylinders, and leakage of seals is a relatively common failure. There are five main reasons for leaking seals of spiral swing cylinders. Let ’s take a look.
1. Leakage due to incorrect mounting direction of the seal.
2. During installation, foreign matter or dust in the pipeline enters the sealed cavity and causes leakage.
3. Leakage due to seal damage due to poor assembly.
4. There are scratches on the surface of the seal to cause leakage.
5. The piston rod is not concentric, and the partial load causes leakage.
In fact, this has something to do with the seals used for the spiral swing oil cylinder, so when you choose, you must strictly control the quality of the seals.
Weihai Kate Hydraulic Technology Co., Ltd. Address: Dongjing Road, Huancui District, Weihai City, Shandong Province Contact: Wang Hongyi
Main products: swing cylinder, rotary cylinder