During the use of the rotary cylinder, there will sometimes be a noise, and a long time will form a noise, so how to deal with the high noise of the rotary cylinder?
1. The filter of the oil tank is blocked by dirt and cannot play the role of oil filtering: use a clean cleaning oil to remove the dirt from the filter.
2. The oil level is insufficient, the oil suction position is too high, and the oil suction pipe is exposed to the oil surface: add oil to the oil level, lower the oil suction position.
3. There are no paper pads on both sides of the pump body and the pump cover; the pump body and the pump cover are not sealed vertically: suction air when rotating: a paper pad is added between the pump body and the pump cover; the pump body is ground on the flat plate with emery to make the pump The error between the verticality of the body and the pump cover does not exceed 0.005mm. Tighten the connection between the pump body and the pump cover, and there must be no leakage.
4. The driving shaft of the oil cylinder is not concentric with the motor coupling, and there is distortion friction: adjust the concentricity between the pump and the motor coupling so that the error does not exceed 0.2mm.
5. The meshing accuracy of the cylinder gear is not enough: the gear meshing accuracy is achieved.
6. The oil seal skeleton of the cylinder shaft falls off, and the pump body is not sealed: replace the qualified pump shaft oil seal.
The above is the solution to the noise of the rotating cylinder, I hope to help you. For more related questions, please call us.