Why is there a foreign body in the rotating cylinder?
When we work, we often encounter the situation that the rotary cylinder does not work. At this time, we must consider whether there is any foreign body in the rotary cylinder. Foreign matter in the rotating cylinder can cause malfunctions. So how does the foreign body of the rotating cylinder appear? Follow the article and let's discuss it together.
First, foreign objects entering the tank
1. Because care is not taken to keep the oil port open, conditions for receiving foreign objects at all times will be created, which is not allowed. Fill in anti-rust oil or working oil during storage and plug it.
2. There are "burrs" on the parts, or the scrubbing is insufficient. The oil port on the cylinder head or the buffer device often has burrs left during drilling, which should be paid attention to, and then installed after removing the sand.
Foreign matter generated during operation
1. Friction iron powder or iron filings formed due to the buffer plunger's special strength. The mating clearance of the buffer device is small, and when the lateral load on the piston rod is large, sintering may be caused. These rubbing iron powder or sintered metal fragments will remain in the cylinder.
2. Scars on the inner surface of the cylinder wall. The high pressure on the sliding surface of the piston causes sintering, so the surface of the cylinder body is crushed, the crushed metal falls off, and it remains in the cylinder, which will cause scars.
Foreign matter entering from the pipeline
1. Do not pay attention when cleaning. When the pipeline is installed for cleaning, it should not pass through the cylinder, and a bypass pipeline should be installed in front of the cylinder port. this point is very important. Otherwise, foreign matter in the pipeline will enter the cylinder. Once it enters, it will be difficult to exclude it from the outside. Instead, it will become a foreign body into the cylinder. In addition, the cleaning method should be taken into account during the installation of pipelines. In addition, the corrosion in the pipe should be acid-washed before the pipeline is installed to completely remove the rust.
Through this article, do you have a new understanding of the problem of foreign bodies in rotary cylinders? I hope to be helpful!