Rotating oil cylinder is a device that converts hydraulic energy into mechanical energy. While it is convenient for us in the daily life, we need to have a basic understanding of it. Let's take a look at the precautions when disassembling the rotating oil cylinder!
1. In order to prevent the slender parts such as piston rod from bending or deforming, it should be balanced by the use of stents. When disassembling, prevent damage to the threads of the piston rod head, the threads of the port, the surface of the piston rod, the inner wall of the cylinder liner, etc.
2. Disassembly should be performed in order. Because the structure and size of various hydraulic cylinders are different, the disassembly sequence is also slightly different. Generally, the oil in the two chambers of the oil cylinder should be drained, and then the cylinder head should be removed, and then the piston and the piston rod should be removed.
3. After disassembling the oil cylinder, check carefully to determine which parts can continue to be used, which parts can be repaired and reused, and which parts need to be replaced; each part needs to be carefully cleaned before assembly.
4. A special wrench should be used when tightening the threaded joint, and the torque should meet the standard requirements. After the piston and the piston rod are assembled, you must try to measure whether the coaxiality and the straightness over the entire length are excessive.
5. Before and after disassembly, try to create conditions to prevent the hydraulic cylinder parts from being polluted by surrounding dust and impurities. For example, disassembly should be performed in a clean environment as much as possible; after disassembly, all parts should be covered with plastic cloth, and not covered with cotton cloth or other working cloth.
6. After the assembly is completed, there should be no blockage and uneven resistance when the piston assembly moves; when the hydraulic cylinder is installed on the host, a seal ring must be added between the inlet and outlet joints and tightened to prevent oil leakage. .
The above is the precautions when disassembling the rotating oil cylinder. It should be safety when disassembling, so everyone needs to understand it before proceeding.
Weihai Kate Hydraulic Technology Co., Ltd. Address: Dongjing Road, Huancui District, Weihai City, Shandong Province Contact: Wang Hongyi
Main products: swing cylinder, rotary cylinder